Tuesday 1 November 2011

A preface

Just a quick post to give you all an idea of what will be posted here.

In short, I will be posting funny, interesting, motivating and thought provoking content. Mostly in the form of YouTube videos or pictures.

Whenever I spend time surfing the internet, I usually find hilarious videos, pictures and quotes that make my day. Most of the time I post them to Facebook where they often receive likes and comments, which is what brought me to making this blog.
It seemed inevitable. All this time I have been posting things to my Facebook where I have a very limited audience. Now everything I post has the potential for a much wider audience!

Hope you like the things I post. I tend to only post things that make me laugh. Here's hoping we have the same sense of humour!

I will most likely transfer the best of my past posts on Facebook to this blog, as I have come across some unbelievably funny and interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment